Complaint Procedures

Post date: Sep 05, 2019 3:8:49 PM

To our homeowners: a friendly reminder regarding complaints:

Please remember:

  • To file a complaint, you MUST be a member in good standing

  • The code enforcement department needs an address the complaint pertains to

  • Photos or videos showing proof of said complaint are required, as well as any other pertinent information, such as dates and times of the occurrence

  • Complaints need to be made in writing, using the complaint form found in the document center on this website

  • Complaints may be submitted via fax (570-646-7886), email:, or by filling out and dropping off a copy of the complaint form located on this website. Calling the office with a verbal complaint will be followed up on, only after receipt of a written complaint form.